Jayesh Chaudhari brings creativity and agility to the world of fortification. Chaudhari is a Certified Nutritionist Specialist and holds an MS degree in Food Science.
He is a strategy and innovation Scientist, provides highest customer satisfaction by delivering leading-edge innovations through strategic formulations and value-added services to food and supplement industries.
As an accomplished Scientist, Mr Chaudhari possesses extensive experience and expertise in innovation, process optimization, total quality management and execution of new business strategies. He successfully motivates and manages activities with personnel on all levels. He holds creative problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking abilities; and yields optimal results in high-pressure environments.
Areas of Expertise: Innovation, Business Strategy, Process Optimization, Business Development, and Collaboration.
Some Important Projects handled :
Provide strategic, technical and innovative leadership to all research programs for the company, including development and launch of innovative products, i.e. foods, beverages and supplements (powdered & liquid, chews/ gummies, tablets & capsules) for domestic and foreign markets for the company.
- Led food fortification projects for the global customers, including drum to hopper blends for powdered drinks, protein/ sports drinks, meal replacement drinks, and supplements.
- Facilitate technical support for process optimization and scale-up, set-up of specifications, CFR 21 (FDA) & USDA regulations; and resolve customer complaints.
- Managed formulations and oversaw plant trials for the manufacture of value-added ingredients (spray dried vitamins and encapsulated minerals) for the company.
- Support QC/ QA departments to overhaul issues related to testing and nutrient stability; assist regulatory personnel for compliance of formulations.
- Manage rectification of out-of-specification batches.
- Developed unique product for the trade shows, i.e. Gummies for Heart Health, Wellness Shot, Immune Lozenge, Hangover Formula & Fortified Frozen Yogurt.
- Help Marketing Department to finalize technical papers for Nutritional Journals.
Managed Infant Nutrition Business for the world leaders for Infant Foods, i.e. Nestle, Abbott, Mead Johnson and PBM. Designed precise formulations, helped them to align their specifications and assisted to resolve issues related to their products.
- Led development of Adult Nutrition Products for Novartis Healthcare, Abbott & KelloggĂ˘€™s. Provided technical support for scale-up.
- Designed precise formulations for tablets, chews & capsules, meal replacement/ nutritional bars, sports nutrition beverage, enhanced water, diet products, yogurt, fluid milk, cheese, cereal, flour, specialized baked goods & medical drinks.
- Oversaw R&D projects for infant food business of the Ontario, CA facility.
- Facilitated technical support to foreign counterparts, including Denmark, Malaysia & Brazil facilities.
- Developed novel products for the trade shows, including Power Caps, Stick Packs, Bursting Bits, and Effervescent Chews.
- Supported QC/ QA departments for tune-up of issues and complaints.
- Managed evaluation and approval of novel ingredients used for premix formulations.
- Worked with the marketing department to fine-tune technical papers targeted for various health conditions.